Grandparents Day will be celebrated on September 10 this year, here are some fun ideas for things to do for Grandparent's Day:
1. Photo Magnets: An easy way to bring a smile to grandma and grandpa's face is a picture of their favorite kids! Go to the local craft store and glue some snapshots onto magnets, if the kids are old enough get them in on the fun and make a few with their artwork.
2. Time: Spend time with grandparents near and far. If they are local treat them to lunch or dinner, if they are far away take some time and FaceTime them.
3. Create Brag Books: In this digital age most of our photos get stuck on our phones or digital cameras, make a brag book for grandma and grandpa so they have something to show their friends!
4. Flowers: An easy way to brighten their day whether you are near or far. If you are local a fun activity might be having the kids pick flowers and deliver them.
5. Lotus Everywhere Crib. If your kids spend a lot of time with their grandparents a Lotus might be the perfect gift. Grandma and grandpa can easily set up and take down the Lotus and take with them from room to room around the house, to the park, backyard...well, EVERYWHERE!