November 13, 2016
Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with your family and friends, while the food is great and usually some once a year dishes, the kids may not enjoy the meal as much as the adults. Here are some fun kid friendly Thanksgiving recipes we have found to make Thanksgiving a little more kid friendly. If you're looking for some Thanksgiving treats for kids, then check these out below.
1. Mac & Cheese Muffins (from Raining Hot Coupons)
2. Sweet Potato Pumpkins (from Love Taza)
3. Tiny Corn Muffins (from Weelicious)
4. Pumpkin Pie Muffins (from TheKrazyCouponLady)
5. Stuffins (from Bru Crew Life)
November 28, 2018Read More
Why? Because we'll send you the latest sales, offers, and more straight to your inbox.