As Halloween approaches now is the time to think about what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Here are some of our favorite ideas and Halloween candy recipes from around the web. If you have any great recipes for leftover Halloween candy, share them with us!
1. Mix candy into brownie mix and bake.
2. Top an ice cream sundae with your favorite candy.
3. Mix candy with nuts and pretzels for an easy snack mix.
4. Wrap chocolate candies into pie crust or crescents and bake.
5. Use as mix-ins for rice krispie treats.
6. Use some to create an advent calendar.
7. Freeze and save.
8. Donate to a food bank.
9. Donate to Operation Gratitude through a local dentist.